- One-piece eyelet with arms will not spin or rotate during installation.
- Gas-tight crimp maximizes conductivity by reducing cold flow and corrosion.
- Easily trimmed to the desired length with splicer’s scissors; eliminates waste.
- Simple design provides for easy, foolproof installation. Terminates like any standard connection.
- Flexibility allows movement of cable without loosening connections.
- Factory-installed terminations provide maximum pull-out strength; no need to carry special tools.
- Pre-punched mounting holes are safer, eliminating the need to use a sharp instrument.
- Solderless termination.
- Unique patented design.
- Optional webbed covering pre-installed at factory before spooling.
- Standard double eyelets are 3/8″ center to center; spacing between sets of eyelets is 4″. These will fit standard double-studded shield connectors and ground bars.
- Grounding and bonding in pedestals and aerial closures.
- Provides bond when using heat shrinkable material.
- Provides bond when using closures not equipped with bonding harnesses.
Either choose from already configured products when you order (click on the Product Variations tab), or create your own product, choosing the options above.