- Greatly reduce installation time.
- Provide more reliable, positive bond and ground.
- Less chance of air/water leak.
- Keyway-shaped hole in external ground plug allows connection of all ground wires including solid #6, plain bond ribbon, Ultrabond, etc.
- Can be used in 50 Type plastic/fiberglass case (does not pass through the “B sealing tape” to possibly cause leaks).
- Replaces the inner sheath ring connector in metal splice cases for building entrances.
- Can be used in manholes. External ground plug allows continuous bonding, case to case, without soldering.
- Allows tasteful grounding method when connecting double shielded cable to single shielded (external plug is bonded to outer shield).
Standard packaging: 20/bx, 12 lb/bx.