- Meets NEC® Section 250.94 Requirements (see below).
- When installed, becomes first choice for grounding telephone, cable TV, or broadband.
- Accommodate solid and stranded #6–#14 AWG copper ground conductors.
NEC® Section 250.94 Requirements
- An intersystem bonding termination for connecting intersystem bonding and grounding connectors required for other systems shall be provided external to enclosures at the service equipment and at the disconnecting means for any additional buildings or structures.
- The intersystem bonding termination device shall not interfere with opening a service or metering equipment enclosure.
- The intersystem bonding termination shall have the capacity for connection of not less than three intersystem bonding conductors.
Provides convenient access to ground for telephone systems, cable TV, or broadband. One location, all system grounds commonly connected.