Bonding and grounding telco and CATV to power ground.
- Stainless steel and copper alloy to reduce corrosion.
- Applies with a standard terminal wrench/nut runner—no special tools.
- Gel-filled cap helps prevent corrosion at the piercing points.
- Easy, foolproof installation.
- Mounts on the side—does not interfere with the cover or collapse the sides.
- Small and inconspicuous.
- Accommodates #6–#14 AWG solid or stranded ground wire.
- Makes electrical contact under the dripcap of the box, on bare, unpainted metal.
- Available with an extra-long body, to accommodate meter boxes with an extended lip on the top cover.
- Also available with alternate caps (not gel-filled) to cover the prongs and the bottom.
Use the drop-down menu above to choose optional alternate caps and optional extra-long body, or go to the Product Variations tab to find an already configured part number.