Made of brass for long life with no corrosion, this terminal is available with an optional plastic cover.
- Installs easily with terminal wrench.
- Creates no “difference in potential” between various communications system grounds and power ground.
- Plastic cover blends with house colors.
- No searching for proper ground connection.
- Once installed, it leap-frogs all other choices.
- Meets the latest National Electric Codes (see below).
NEC® Section 250.94 Requirements
- An intersystem bonding termination for connecting intersystem bonding and grounding connectors required for other systems shall be provided external to enclosures at the service equipment and at the disconnecting means for any additional buildings or structures.
- The intersystem bonding termination device shall not interfere with opening a service or metering equipment enclosure.
- The intersystem bonding termination shall have the capacity for connection of not less than three intersystem bonding conductors.